Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thinking of Christmas



The other night I showed you a couple of ideas for Christmas shirts with the hot fix rhinestones. I also told you I would be adding more styles to choose from.....here they are from the traditional to the whimsical, and a few in-between. Shirts are $25 and sweatshirts are $30. I can ship anywhere, but the buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling. 

If there is something different that you are wanting, just let me know and I can usually get it....if not I am able to freehand most anything if you give me a good description. Keep in my mind that if I free hand your item, it will cost a little more.

If you see something you want, leave me a message in the comments with a way to contact you......





























































No comments:

Post a Comment