Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sports

I didnt want my sports friends  left out of the bling shirts and sweatshirts! I have lots of sports bling...football, basketball, and baseball....if there is  sport that your child participates in, let me know and I am sure I can come up with a design for you. If there is one of these that you like but it needs a different sport logo, just let me know and I can get that for you. Just think about how much fun it would be to go to your childs event in you bling shirt to show your support! and yes, I can personalize these....

Shirts $25 and sweatshirts $30....buyer pays S & H

leave me a message in the comment section below telling me which design you would like and  way to contact you










































































No comments:

Post a Comment