Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Special Place

Today I accomplished something I had been wanting to do for a while. I turned my spare bedroom into my homeschool room...We had been having school in the dining room and living room, but something about seeing the school things stacked in there every evening just stressed me....so today I accomplished this goal of moving everything around and making a special place just for the kids and I. It feels so amazing! And when I had finished, this great sense of relief came over me.....

 I wonder if we realize that we have a special place just like that in our Savior?? He is our refuge in the time of turmoil, illness, strife, or whatever you may be facing. He is dependable. He is faithful. You can lean on Him and He never tires of you. When in His presence we experience grace and mercy, peace and rest.... His presence is always available to us. How many times do we just continue in our struggles attempting to find our own solution when The Answer is standing right in front of us, patiently waiting for us to run to Him? Just like I found relief when I came into that special place in my home for a classroom, I can experience relief from this life when I come to that special place, in His presence.....


No comments:

Post a Comment