Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 1

         Wow my first blog post! I've wanted to do this for so long and today decided I would plunge right in. Well, like the title of my blog says, I am the "Queen of the Bling"...simply meaning I make bling art shirts and other wearable items......but that is not all I am about. I do lots of other things as well. I consider myself an extreme couponer....at least most of the time. I love to send out tips on the latest, greatest deal. I am also a home educator, meaning I home school my children.....Beth age 17, Hank age 14, and Savannah age 4. These guys fill my days with lots of love and laughter! I am so proud of all three of them. Beth is the praise and worship leader for the youth at our church. She has a passion for living her life for Christ and she encourages others to do the same. Hank just went to his first healing conference and came away with an excitement to pray for and see the sick healed. Last week he did just that! He went to a healing service at our church and prayed for a woman who had fused vertebrae in her spine and neck. She was unable to turn her head and had extreme pain. After  praying for her, she was able to turn her head and neck with no pain and walked out of our church pain free! God is so good! and Hank just knows to believe and God will answer....all it takes is a willing vessel for Him to work through. Savannah, she is our miracle. We were told that I could never carry her to term, that my heart was unable to perfuse both my body and the baby and the best thing to do was to abort. We chose to continue the pregnancy and now here she is full of life. She watches her brother and sister and attempts to imitate the things they do. So back at that healing service at our church, she was right in there with her brother praying for others.....it was precious! And, she loves to worship and refuses to allow me and her daddy to stay in our seats when it is time for worship at church.....she wants to go to the front everytime....priceless! 

I am married to Frank Sullivan. He is a managing partner with Sonic. Currently he is at the Sonic on Crystal Hill in Maumelle. He works lots of hours, but at the end of the day he comes in with a fresh route 44 Dr. Pepper for me.....he's the greatest!

One thing I did this year in addition to homeschool was that I taught 3 vocal music classes for our homeschool co-op. Monday night was our finale to our semester with an open house and a Christmas concert. All of my kids did a great job and I was so proud of them.

If you are interested in a bling art shirt....let me know and I'll get one made for you!


Regina



                     

No comments:

Post a Comment