Thursday, January 5, 2012

Valentine Memories


 Some of my favorite childhood memories will always include the classroom Valentine's Day party......I loved making the decorated boxes to hold all the Valentine's, and then getting home and reading all of them from my friends. We had a boy in our class named A.W., not a joke that was his real name! Anyway every holiday his Mom would always make each child in his class a craft that held candy and pencils.... it was awesome! Of course back then we were allowed to bring treats from home....cupcakes with that really sweet icing were some of my favorites. Now that I have children of my own, I still try to make that day special for them by letting them know how special they are to me and how much I love them. One year I made these little heart cakes for each one of them, gave them a special gift, then took them to eat at their favorite steak place and to the movies to see "Nanny McPhee." It is still one of my favorite memories with them. Now days we usually fix a special meal together, and we all eat by candlelight. They get excited b/c I let them use the "fine china"....and of course we drink our tea out of our wine glasses. Everyone dresses up and we take lots of pictures.

Well, if you would like to create a one of a kind memory gift this year for your child, sister, Mom, wife, girlfriend....etc... why not let me create a special wearable bling art shirt, pants, tote bag or on anything else that may come to mind like hand towels for example....

Any of the designs you see here can be made for adults or youth sizes....message me at frank_n_regina@yahoo.com or on facebook I am listed under "Regina Sullivan"































 


2 comments:

  1. hi there, just visiting back from Two Tiny Tyrants:) I also loved Valentine's day growing up:) My oldest is in kindergarten this year so now he gets to experience the whole valentine's day fun. We are making our own homemade ones for his class and i will be posting the tutorial on my blog soon, be sure to drop by and check it out again. I tried following your blog but couldnt find Google Friend Connect or anything. Do you have the option to Follow? BTW, I love your bling art:) Hope to see you around blogland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer....Thanks for checking out my blog...I am ew to this so sorry it has taken me a little while to get back to you. I am unaware of how to add the GFC....but I did add where you can follow me through RSS feeds at the top and also on Linky...If you can help me learn how to put the GFC button on I would appreciate it! Also, I have added some new bling art for Christmas and also sports...would love for you to check that out too!

    Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete