Saturday, January 4, 2020

New Year, New You

 New Year, New You....what kind of pressure is that? The old me has served me well for the last, well, all my life. Are there things I could do better, things I could change? certainly. However, media would have us think that we need to make ourselves over with every January 1.

It is not true, my friends. I read the meme, and you probably did too, that said the old me has survived 100% of all my bad days, trials, and tests.....I have come through it and now have experience that I didn't have on the front end of said bad day, etc. You do too. If there are things you want to change, I wish you well. If you enjoying life as it is, then by all means, ignore the pressure of a "New You" and to channel my inner Elsa "Let It Go."

Image result for elsa let it go"
Photo credit: The Telegraph










There is more to love on this journey without this added, unnecessary stress.

To Less Stress and More Enjoying the Journey
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment